At Recovery Management Agency, we custom-design patient centered, team-based treatment approaches.
Whether you experience a crisis, need guidance in figuring out next steps, are looking to find your purpose and meaning, or you want to get down-and-dirty and connect to your soul…RMA can help. In short, we help you figure out the answers to such life-changing questions as, “Now what?” and “What next?” Then, we stick with you to support you through each and every phase and treatment.
The problem is not finding available resources, especially with the Internet just a click away. It’s navigating all of the choices and coordinating all of the moving parts. That’s where RMA steps in and becomes the center or the team of professionals, helps you determine who and what is going to serve you and your situation the best, and then manages and coordinates that team for you.
We get to know you inside-out to best meet your needs.
No two people or addictions are the same. And people go through various stages of addiction. Frequently, one treatment center or approach cannot meet all of your needs at each stage with the latest modalities, medicine, or alternatives.
That’s why we help clients and their families to get to the root of the problems through neuroscience, world- renowned psychiatrists and addiction specialists. We help you discover what issues your addictions are based on, including:
- Social impact
- Personality disorders
- Psychological disorders
- Behavioral addictions
Then, together we determine what treatment plan is best for your personalized, integrative care for substance abuse, mental health disorders, chronic pain, and trauma. And because addiction and mental health disorders affect the entire family system, we make sure everyone is tended to simultaneously.
We help you understand all of your treatment options and decide on a plan that works for your concerns, including:
- Medical detox
- In-patient residential treatment
- Intensive Out-patient treatment
- Extended care, transitional living and sober living
- Psychiatric hospitalization
- Wilderness programs
- Finding therapists that are right for you (whether it involves MSW, LCSW, Psychoanalysis, MFT)
- Pain management
- Neuropsychological and psychological testing
- Chronic pain
- Adrenal and hormonal care
We also work with specialized issues as well, including body image concerns, eating disorders, gambling, sex and love, codependency, and self harm.
Plus, we provide educational support for students.
For high school students, RMA can provide help with:
- Therapeutic boarding school
- College prep courses and tutors
- College counselors
- Educational consultants
- Educational testing
For college students, RMA can provide help with:
- Sober living
- UA (urine analysis) testing for drugs and alcohol
- Local therapy and psychological help
- Arranging and receiving medical leave
- Online courses
We also help coordinate such legal resources, such as:
- Criminal attorneys domestic and international
- Civil attorneys domestic and international
- Family – Divorce attorneys
- Traffic court
- Put together treatment plans and update judges and parole officers
- Department of Child Services coordination
And, we work with a variety of family resources, including:
- Continued care planning
- Family support groups
- Intensive family therapy options
- Intensive family week options
- Support with home structure and family scheduling
Other services we provide, include such items as:
- Reintegration into workforce
- Evaluation of strengths and weakness
- Resume guidance
- Mock interviews
- Security team
- Sober coach / companions
- Travel booking and coordination
- Medical insurance navigation
- Budget projection and planning for long term recovery
- Clean up debt collectors
- Open bank / checking accounts
- Daily budgeting
- Drivers License renewal
- Medical insurance
As your coach I can help you find the answers that have been showing up as questions during the quiet times. Help you to create space in your life to make room for the excavation and transformation of your authentic self. Lets do some soul-making!
- What will give me the courage to show up and let myself be successful?
- When am I the most comfortable in my skin?
- How do I find my calling?
- What is worth doing for the sake of the world?
Personal Crisis Management
There will be moments of decent in everyone’s life. There will be chaos, messiness and moments of powerlessness. All the professionals involved have their own specific role to play – but what if they all started to row the boat in the same direction – what if you could learn to lead and start to trust yourself again with decisions?
Your greatest gift can be to learn during this time and grow down. I will help to create a path that will seamlessly problem solve and orchestrate all the moving parts for you.
We coordinate both short- and long-term plans, so that everyone is on the same page and you are being taken care of from minute one…and no one (and no detail!) falls through the cracks.
Additionally, we work with treatment professionals to make sure patients and clients get care they need.
If you’re a psychiatrist, therapist, counselor, part of a team at treatments centers, or any other professional who supports people dealing with addiction and/or mental illness, we can work together with you, too. RMA is here to ensure your patients are being supported through every level of the recovery process.
Whether you are a patient, family or professional, if you need support, a resource, or a referral, don’t hesitate to send us an email or call us at (310) 415-2299.